Policy for fee refund for CA Course is as follows
- A refund of 90% of the tuition fee for the subject (s) will be refunded to the student if an application for withdrawal is received before the scheduled orientation of class for the subject (s).
- A refund of 75% of the tuition fee (as defined above) will be refunded to the student if an application for withdrawal is received within one month of the orientation of class for the subject (s).
- But after a period of one month of the orientation class, no refund will be allowed to the student, withdrawing from the course.
- Admission charges and other courses fee i.e. Computer Courses & B.Com is non-refundable.
Refund Policy for ACCA - FD Students:
- Before orientation, 75% fees will be refund
- Within a month from the orientation date, 50% of fees will be refunded.
- After one month of orientation date, no fees will be refund
Refund Policy for Applied Skills And Applied Professional Students.
- No refund for single paper tuition fees paid.
- For a student who has paid for multiple papers and due to some reasons he/she is not able to continue ACCA, his/her 80% of the remaining paper’s tuition fees will be refunded. (Subject to the HOD’s approval)
- Fees of a paper that is not being offered in that attempt for which you paid, fees will be refunded. If the transfer in any other paper/next session is not possible.
Bank Charges on Online Payments will be applied.